Learn Egyptian Colloquial Arabic through the world-acclaimed Kallimni Arabi series. This course combines authentic everyday cultural content, comprehensive grammar, and real-life functional language, with a particular emphasis on speaking and listening skills, structure, and vocabulary.
About This Course
Kallimni Arabi is a series of Egyptian Colloquial Arabic textbooks, acclaimed as one of the most successful Arabic learning series worldwide. The course combines authentic everyday cultural content, comprehensive grammar, and real-life functional language. It follows the guidelines for teaching and learning Arabic of the American Council for Teaching Foreign Languages (ACTFL) and therefore covers the four skills of listening, speaking, reading, and writing, with particular emphasis on speaking, structure and vocabulary. This course seeks to develop both fluency and accuracy in Arabic through a topic-based syllabus. Interesting topics have been chosen to provide maximum opportunities for speaking and discussion, promoting both linguistic and communicative skills.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
By the end of the series, you will be able to:
- Communicate fluently, accurately and effectively in Egyptian Colloquial Arabic, conversing on a variety of different topics in formal and informal settings from both concrete and abstract perspective.
- Discuss your interests and special fields of competence, explain complex matters in detail, and compose lengthy and coherent narratives.
- Discuss their opinions on a number of topics, such as social and political issues, and employ structured arguments to support your opinions.
- Construct and develop hypotheses to explore alternative possibilities.
- Use a variety of interactive and discourse strategies.
- Consistently explain your opinion or ideas in detail and narrate fully and accurately in all time frames.